Why Rebiotix Inc.
At Rebiotix Inc., a Ferring Company, we are looking for talented, enthusiastic, and dedicated people seeking to make a difference in people’s lives by developing and investigating new microbiome-based therapeutics. We offer creative and agile people the opportunity to work on an entirely new category of biologic drugs through our expanding knowledge of the human microbiome.
If you are interested in working for a fast-paced company that appreciates your contributions and individuality, while fostering teamwork and innovation, then Rebiotix may be the place for you.
We seek highly motivated and professional individuals who have a passion for what they do and desire to make a difference.
It is the policies of Rebiotix, as part of Ferring, to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Click on any of the links below to learn more about a specific position and apply.
- Associate Director, Donor Program (Roseville, MN)
- Clinical Receptionist (PT 15-20 variable hours including weekend Mornings, Roseville, MN)
- Marketing Specialist (Roseville, MN)
- Microbiologist I (2nd Shift, M-Th; Roseville, MN)
- Quality Control Chemist (Roseville, MN)
- Quality Operations Specialist (Roseville, MN)
- Quality Operations Specialist II (Donor Operations; Roseville, MN)
- Quality Systems Specialist II (Roseville, MN)
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer (Roseville, MN)
Updated November 18, 2022.