Personal Information You Choose to Provide
When you register or request information through Rebiotix web sites you provide personal information. If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
Like other web sites, our web site utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” and web logs to collect information about how our web site is used. This information does not identify you as an individual person. Information may include the following:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- The date and time you access our web site
- Search terms you use
- The links on which you click
You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
- If you choose to provide any personal information, this information will be stored in a secured database.
- We will use personal information to respond and to provide requested information. On occasion, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our web site or products. In this event, you will be given the opportunity to notify us of your desire not to receive email communications from us.
- We will not sell, exchange, or publish your personal information. However, in the event of a corporate sale, merger, dissolution, acquisition, your personal information will transfer in the transaction.
- We may share some personal information with companies that we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf. In all cases in which we share your personal information with a third party, we will not authorize them to keep, disclose or use your information with others except for the purpose of providing the services we asked them to provide.
- We may be legally compelled to release your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law, or regulation.